Offshore Software Developers Payment Schedule
ARRAY Development accepts quotations only in Canadian dollars, but will make payments in the currency of the contractor's choice, based on the rate of exchange on the day of payment.
- All programming assignments delivered within the contracted time period
and subsequently accepted at the quality assurance (QA) phase will be
eligible for a 10% bonus.
- Assignments delivered within 30 calendar days after the contracted time period will be eligible for only 75% of the contracted amount.
- We will not accept any assignment delivered later than 30 calendar days after the contracted date as the contract will have expired.
- On assignment delivery, a 30% advance will be made immediately towards the full payment based on the assignment's value.
- Once delivered, the code will go through a rigorous testing and quality assurance process. The QA process will include testing the code against all conditions of the contract including relevant specs, and can take up to 60 days.
a. If the code is successfully validated, the outstanding balance (70% of the contract value) and any applicable bonuses will be paid immediately.
b. If the code fails validation, a period of 30 days will be allowed to address and correct any problems and the QA process will be repeated.
- If the code is successfully validated, and the corrections were delivered within the specified time, the outstanding balance (70% of the contract value) will be paid immediately.
- If the project fails the second validation, or corrections are not delivered within the specified time, it will be rejected and no further payments will be made.
array (at) ARRAYdev.com