Directory of Diplomatic Representatives in Canada
A Note to the Diplomatic Representatives in Canada
If you would like an enhanced listing in the
to arrange an executive presentation to
discuss your options:
To keep our Directory up-to-date, please examine and periodically
update your listing.
- In addition to the current data, your listing can include
more comprehensive information, including:
- The flag and other graphic symbols of your country;
- A list of key embassy contacts and consular representatives;
- A list of commercial and business contacts within your country;
- A link to your Embassy's Web site;
- Your services, hours of operations, embassy holidays;
- Other pertinent data of your choice.
- The material on the Web might include text, graphics and photos,
voice greetings from you or your country's head of state, as well
as movies and animations.
- Electronic publishing on Internet could satisfy your communications
needs and provide positive visibility of your diplomatic effort
- Electronic publishing provides you with a unique opportunity
- Promote your essential services to your clients;
- Maintain visible presence in the regions and abroad
(even when you can not afford to maintain a physical presence);
- Make the Canadian public fully aware of the crucial role that you play
representing your country.
Please send updates using email (preferred), fax or by phone, to:
array (at) ARRAYdev.com
[Search our site]
[Our access stats]
© ARRAY Development